quarta-feira, novembro 22, 2006

on my knees . . .

" Thanks for all you've done
I've missed you for so long
I can't believe you're gone
You still live in me
I feel you in the wind
You guide me constantly

I've never knew what it was to be alone, no
Cause you were always there for me
You were always there waiting
And ill come home and I miss your face so
Smiling down on me
I close my eyes to see

And I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me

I carry the things that remind me of you
In loving memory of
The one that was so true
Your were as kind as you could be
And even though you're gone
You still mean the world to me

I've never knew what it was to be alone, no
Cause you were always there for me
You were always there waiting
But now I come home and it's not the same, no
It feels empty and alone
I can't believe you're gone

And I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me

I'm glad he set you free from sorrow
I'll still love you more tomorrow
And you will be here with me still

And what you did you did with feeling
And You always found the meaning
And you always will
And you always will
And you always will

Ooo's

And I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me
"
In loving memory - Alter Briddge

Peço-te perdão, sim esse perdão que eu chorei aquele que me fez ir até ti e tu não estares.
Peço esse perdão de joelhos no meio da multidão e te chorarei esse perdão, pois são só por ti estas lagrimas que correm por meu rosto, são lagrimas de magoa por te ter perdido, são lagrimas a te pedirem de volta . . .
Por favor não me deixes assim no escuro sem ti . . .
só e perdido sem ti . . .
porque fiquei com medo do escuro . . .
Por ti eu grito nesta minha escuridão e nesse grito eu peço para voltares . . .
Por favor ouve meu pedido e dai.me minha ultima hipotese para te provar que . . .
que te amo . . .
que não te quero longe de mim . . .
que errei sem querer . . .
e que modarei por ti . . .
Pois só tu me consegues por um sorriso na cara. . .
só tu me mostras aonde errei . . .
e por me mostrares isso consigo mudar só percisava de um ppouquinho e adapto.me . . .
não queria nunca que sufresses por minha causa . . .
nem nunca esperaria ver este fim assim tão triste . . .
pois em ti vejo a pessoa com quem eu quero ficar independentemente do que se passou . . .
quero ficar e quero lutar a teu lado, de mão dadas recronstruiriamos o que perdomos . . .
em todos os momentos unicos, e todos os momentos inesqueciveis que me deste . . .
por tudo o que se passou peço.te por favor . . .
perdoa-me
*de joelhos olho nos teus olhos e te peço com toda a culpa em mim que me perdoes*


Sem comentários: